Friday, October 31, 2008

Things happen for a reason

Thursday was my day off so it was also Celeste's day off from daycare. Rj was still sleeping at 8am. By 830 he was finally awake and was almost dressed. He got to daycare by 1015-an hour and 15 minutes late. I was rushing all morning because Celeste had an 1115am appointment which meant that I needed to be back in Torrance by at least 1045. I kept thinking to myself that there is a reason why we are late I just have to trust Him.
When we got to Rj's daycare it was time for his Music & Me class, a class I am paying extra for. I know its already made a difference because lately I am hearing him singing more, paying attention more with music. Celeste and I sat in and watch Rj learn how to hit the keys in the piano softly and loudly using only the pointer fingers. I saw how his eyes light up and he looked so proud as he smiled at me after his turn. Of course I welled up and was wishing I had my phone so I could have videotaped it or something. Thank you, Lord.
Here are a couple of videos: one Rj talks about the poster of his Music & Me class the other is his karaoke debut-check out the score.

No comments: