Monday, October 27, 2008

Ay Camote!!

Finally got some time to my hands to blog about Miss Celeste's party and what happens? I can't find my camera to download the pictures in the main computer. Go figure. 
One comment I must add is that I was completely amazed that I was able to pull it off...I actually out did the last party (baptism) for her. It just seems that with each party I plan it keeps getting bigger and bigger. But you know it would not have been as successful if I didn't have the help I get. I sometimes feel sorry for Ryan because I drag him with me...but we're married and he likes it too...at least I think he does. Eh...does he have a choice? :)
So what will be my next party? Something is brewing.
Just to help me remember that for Celeste's actual birthday which was Friday I had some quizno sandwiches+ sent to her daycare for the staff. I love them...they need to know how much I appreciate the great care they give my kids. I sometimes feel that they don't get recognized for that. My way of saying thanks. Today when I dropped her off I saw a card in Celeste's mail box. It was a thank you card from all of them...it made me cry...too sweet.
Miss Diane (Celeste's teacher) told me a story about Celeste. Last Friday one of the babies was crying and Miss Celeste went to the crying baby, patted the hand and gave them a kiss-as if trying to comfort the baby. They were all so surprised to see that. I told them she does that with her brother too-watch the video in the previous post. She is also finally comfortable that she is talking to Miss Diane...amazing.

1 comment:

Julie said...

They were shocked coz she showed empathy!! hmmm...i don't know about that. Its not as uncommon as people think. HAHAHA!! But I'm happy to hear that Celeste trusts her teacher...