Friday, October 31, 2008

Fried Chicken will never be the same


Today I picked up my son from daycare and proceeded to Freshia to get my hands of my favorite fried chicken-Kyochon. I discovered it by curiosity & accident.


After tasting this crazy expensive fried chicken (20 pieces of fried chicken wings/$18) - my taste buds were hooked. I have limited myself to eating it only once a month at the most every two weeks (usually payday). KFC & El Pollo Loco are in a different level from this. All are good in their own way and I love all of them but Kyochon has a special place in my stomach. What used to be in their menu was just the original and spicy. Now they have grilled. I haven't tasted it yet but I will eventually.
The crispiness of the outside skin stays even after a day or two of refrigeration as long as you don't microwave it. Yes even when its cold...I've eaten it cold. Its also good with steamed rice, tomatos & an ice cold coke.

Kid tested and approved

Rj says "Galing"

2 comments:

Elisha Marie said...

Oh my goodness! You're hooked too, haha.

Michelle B. said...

yumm! that's my favorite fried chicken too. my mouth is watering just thinking about it.