Thursday, November 6, 2008

Seriously!

So with the time change Miss Celeste is now waking up at 5 am-Yes 5 am. What that translates to me is I now get less sleep that I did before. By the time I get both kids into daycare I've got a couple of hours before going to work...seriously not good.
This morning as I was taking a breather relishing the moment that I might get some sleep before going to work I get a call from Celeste's daycare telling me that she is running a fever of 102. Seriously!!!
First thing in my mind was ear infection. Got an appointment for her to see her Pedi, picked her up from daycare, gave her a bath and medication and took a nap for about 45 minutes then it was off to the Pedi. Then the computers were not working at the pharmacy so we were all adviced to come back tomorrow since they didn't know how long it will take to get them back up....Seriously.
Good thing Ryan came home early enough to accompany me to the appointment because me + no sleep = cranky. So cranky me was at work not really mentally there. So when they asked if anyone wants to go home early I was the first one to raise my cranky hands. Thankgoodness-seriously.
And now I can't sleep-seriously.

No comments: