Sunday, November 2, 2008

Celeste turns one (part 1)

Its long over due I know but this is the beginning of my blog regarding Celeste's birthday. She was born October 24, 2007 via Csection. There is birthday video I posted awhile back that Ryan made of that day. This year it falls on a Friday and I didn't get my request to be off so I had to be at work...which meant she will be at daycare. To help celebrate it and say thank you for her caretakers at daycare, I ordered them a sandwich platter from Quiznos complete with drinks and chips. They have been so kind and attentive with our whole family and I wanted to say thanks. They liked it and I even got a very heart warming thank you card.
Due to overwhelming amounts of pictures I want to share I made a slide show (courtesy of Slide.com)

Later that night I was able to get out of work early and it just so happens that there was a little eating get together at Auntie Aida's. So I got a little cake from Kings Hawaiian to bring there and have a little pre-celebratory singing session. Unfortunately we never got around to teaching her how to blow a candle-that's when Rj comes in handy and very willing to "help" his sister.

No comments: