Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Family time

I've been wanting to post this for the longest time and finally now I have time hehehe.
I had a nice surprise one morning...got a call from my sister. Mom & Julie were in the neighborhood & was asking if I was available for breakfast at ...

I was there faster than a speeding bullet. Can't beat the breakfast and plus and most especially : spending time with Mom & Julie. I miss you guys!                                                    Julie & Mom waiting for me...

Then this morning after dropping off both kids to each their daycare, Mom & I got to spend some quality time just talking. I miss those opportunities. We used to have breakfast together during her Fridays off back before the kids & life happened. I am just so totally blessed to have them with me.
I know even though we don't see each other alot or talk everyday that they are there with love unconditional.

                                                        Mom @ Starbucks with me :)

So for those of you younger ones still with your parents-it might not seem like it now but you will miss their company when you no longer live with them & the rest of your life is happening. Take time to let them know you love them and tell them while they can still hear you.
Now wipe that tear off your face and give them a hug -See you at Thanksgiving.

1 comment:

Julie said...

aww...I love you too Te.