Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010

This past year there has been many ups and downs, good and bad and I am thankful for each of them because there is a purpose for both.
Many times I forget why I am stuck behind a slow driver while I am running behind schedule.
Or why the person in the one and only working stall in the ladies bathroom is taking so long while my bladder continues to be full.
There is a reason although I am not fully aware of it yet...I just have to believe that there is one.
God is all around us...watching us,guiding us, reminding us.
This Thanksgiving although I am going to be spending most of it working I AM THANKFUL that I have a job to complain about, a family to wash clothes for and a warm roof over our heads. And when I come home after a long day of feeding, cleaning and caring for other people's family members...I am thankful that there will be two sets of little arms waiting for me to wrap them around my neck.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING 2010 TO YOU AND YOURS!!
11.20.2010 PhotoBooth @Sanrio Small Gift L.A., Santa Monica, California

No comments: