Friday, November 19, 2010

Day #2 :Sanrio's 50th Anniversary

Monday couldn't seem to arrive fast enough. I was waiting all weekend for it. Just about the only Monday I was so happy to greet...because this was the day I was going to take Celeste to the Sanrio Celebration.

I was so happy getting ready in the morning for our afternoon together...felt like we were going to Disneyland. In a way it kind of was. I wonder if I will ever get to visit Sanrio Land? Hmmmm.

I went to get Celeste from school only to find her still napping but she woke up a few seconds after I was just staring at her as if she knew I was there. And I was greeted with her Angelic smile and "I love you Mama!" followed by a big hug...such a sweetie. Got her geared up with her Hello Kitty outfit (of course to match mine) & we were off. This time I knew a less stressful way of getting to our destination which consisted of driving through some neighborhoods with pretty houses to look at...and I was loving the scenery.

We got a good spot to park at since it was a lot less crowded than Friday. We were facing the front entrance. And as soon as we got out of the van Celeste yelled " Mama Hello Kitty!!!" full of excitement. And my heart jumped for joy.
She was oh so happy to pose here

EXCITEMENT


"What's in there?"

A glimpse into the future...possibly



" I want to play NOW!"






I'm not so good with action shots


"No more pics Mama!"

she continues to protest

finally made it the last hole

face painting

PhotoBooth App on the iPhone

Celeste was afraid to go close...

So...I got one with me taken by one of the staff with apparently a shaky hand :)

she got 3rd place: A red plastic cup

Free Play at Centipede (yea I "helped" her out)

Friends we met along the way...


Mia, Jocelyn and Natalie arrives






Celeste with the Bean

the two cuties


Meeting of great minds

my attempt at candid shots

Vizzi Food Truck: they had Bacon Grilled Cheese on the menu

Decisions Decisions

Playing Spin and Win: where everyone wins a prize


Me So Hungry Food Truck was the winning choice for dinner


NomNomNomNom!!

The Duke with some Sweet  Potato Fries ( I eat you now!)

"Its an honor just to be nominated"


What's in your mouth Celeste?


Can we take it home Mama?

I love Hello Kitty, See!




Come follow me home. You can sit on Kuya's car seat ok?
Yea...I coughed up a lung for this...its not like we need all our lobes right?
So Totally worth the trip the second time around. Got to meet friends (finally), the look on Celeste's face were priceless. These are the times where I wish I had a built in Flip Video in my brain so I can just replay it all over again and not miss a thing. Thank you to Mia and Jenny for meeting up with me. So who's up for round 3? Anyone...anyone...Bueller? Bueller?

No comments: