Friday, November 12, 2010

Celeste's 3rd Birthday Celebration: Part 1

Finally got the pictures in the right file in the right computer...sure took me long enough.
I'm going to start this with my 2nd favorite part...details details...its is after all what it is all about in my head).

Inspired by the party blogs I've seen, I some how got it in my mind to creating a dessert/candy presentation table. With my limited creative exposure and crazy ideas I spent the night before the party with no sleep and in the garage until 0430...when I felt that I had done all that I could. Here are some of what I came up with. Excuse the background since the walls were not covered until the morning sun came out.

Printed out these pictures and placed them in red and black frames to put on the mantle with the Happy Birthday Sign I made earlier in the week. The water bottle wrappers my Sister In Law made for me...love it!


Instead of using coolers we just cleared out the fridge in the garage and filled it with what else..DRINKS!

The Goody bags that I tried to make age & gender appropriate

The Candy Table (and yes I did try some...I mean one)


before the drinks were poured into the containers & just love those disposable kiddie cups with lids and straws from Target

Kid's Menu Signs

 Let the party ...BEGIN!

No comments: