Wednesday, February 4, 2009

a new "Habit"

I've seen the new joint as I drive by Torrance Blvd on my way to Rascal's. Yesterday I couldn't resist anymore and curiosity got the better me. Just driving into the parking lot I already smelled the aroma of burgers being grilled-like what we smell often during summer time-oh and it was good. I was surprised as how the prices were so good for my pockets. For some reason I thought it would be more. For $7 and some change I got #1 that included what is in the picture. I changed the fries for Onion rings. It tasted good and when I left I didn't have the feeling of grease in my mouth-you know THAT after taste sometimes. Best part: my tummy was happy. Possibly be a new Habit to start. Want to know the best part? Pinkberry is just a few steps away waiting for you :)

No comments: