Saturday, February 28, 2009

Lola Fe's 80th Birthday



Lola Fe is one of my favorite Grandmas on the Maranan side of the family. I remember going to their house in the Philippines and playing with my young aunts and uncles in their huge front yard plus they had dogs. It was always such a treat for me to visit them. She is married to my Lolo Apin who is the brother of my grandpa (dad's dad) and also was the classmate of Lolo Mel in dentistry school. The food was good-all you can eat brunch buffet at Luminaria's, the entertainment was hilarious (Great job April!) and the company was the best. I think even my kids had a good time. Rj was so proud when he was the winner of the centerpiece. And Celeste finally warmed up to being with the new people.
Here is the link of pictures taken at the party done by Swanky Photography. I personally think the pics look awesome.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/aprilandron/sets/72157614436532365/

No comments: