Thursday, December 22, 2011

Welcome to the Jungle

12.21.2011
My boy turns 7...lucky number 7!
The original plan was a house party on the 17th...then realized that I had planned three parties back to back from the 16th (hosted our work Holiday shindig) & the 18th (Annual Nestie Baked Good Exchange). Thank goodness that Scooter's Jungle had an opening on a Wednesday that happened to be Russell's actual birthday and my day off!! And as t turned out was the best decision EVER! We invited his classmates and their parents & had a blast! We kept the menu simple & kid friendly...Pizza, Chicken Strips and mini Corndogs. I even made it a whole lot easier with the goodie bags...Angry Birds stuffed animals, Angry Bird Cookies and some other items. The kids loved it! And seeing the faces of the parents as the kids ripped open the goodie bags was classic! I could almost see the bubble on top of their head saying OMG!
More pics to come

No comments: