Sunday, March 1, 2009

a survey

Copied from Facebook-Thank you Elisha

*****************************************

Copy, paste, and replace with your own answers...

Couples Survey

♥ Fill it out and let's learn about you and your better half!

♥ What are your middle names?
Mine: Carr
His: Allen

♥ How long have you been together?
10 years

♥ How long did you know each other before you started dating?
3 months?

♥ Who asked who out?
I don't remember

♥Who said I love you first?
I think he did

♥ How old are each of you?
Me: 27
Him: 27

♥ Do you have any children together?
2 kids: Rj & Celeste

♥ What about pets?
Daisy (RIP) & Mightydog (RIP)

♥ Did you go to the same schools?
Apparently we did but didn't know it. While I was taking nursing classes in the daytime he was taking environmental classes at night upstairs.

♥ Are you from the same hometown?
Nah

♥ Who is the smartest?
He is

♥ Who is the most sensitive?
I think I am but there are times when I think he is.

♥ Where do you eat out most as a couple?
Before the kids almost everywhere

♥ Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple?
Cancun, Mexico for our honeymoon

♥ Who has the craziest ex?
Probably me-"stalker" guy ew!

♥ Who has the worst temper?
For sure me

♥ Who does the cooking?
This is an easy one to answer: NOT ME!

♥Who is the most social?
Another easy one: For sure HE is. He even talks to the people we sit next to in the movie theatres.

♥ Who is the neat-freak?
None

♥ Who is the most stubborn?
Me for sure

♥ Who wakes up earlier?
Me again

♥ Where was your first date?
I think it was at Mami King but then his cousin was there so does that count? If not it would be at the movies to watch " You got mail."

♥Who has the bigger family?
I think it al evens out

♥Do you get flowers often?
Nah-only on important occasions

♥ Who do you spend the holidays with?
We are married so each others family

♥ Who is more jealous?
That would be Me

♥ Who sings better?
Neither

♥Who does/did the laundry?
Both of us

♥ Who’s better with the computer?
For sure he is

♥ Who drives when you are together?
Ryan does - I stay in the back with the kids

♥ Who picks where you go to dinner?
I do since I am usually the one thats picky

♥ Who is the first one to admit when they’re wrong?
I think he does

♥ Who named your pet?
Daisy I did, Mightydog he did

♥ Who wears the pants in the relationship?
He does

♥ Who has more tattoos?
Let me check I will get back to you.

♥ Who eats more sweets?
I think he does I just have a weakness for soda

♥ Who cries more?
Me

♥ Are you still together?
As far as I know Yes :)

No comments: