Sunday, December 28, 2008

A Surprise at Work

December 27 - a date that is hard to forget for 2 main reasons
1. Its my Grandma Gloria's birthday
2. Its also our wedding anniversary-5 years today

Unfortunately its my weekend to work and since I had taken off a couple of days last week due to Celeste being sick I decided to just suck it up and go to work. Little did I know that I would get to celebrate the 2 reasons this day is special to me.
A coworker of mine went to Portos and got some good stuff for us. I ordered the Cheese rolls that I remember eating at Grandma's funeral. I ate one in honor of Grandma.
Then a little later another unexpected something...Ryan came to visit me with 5 heart balloons for the 5 years along with roses and my favorite drink from Starbucks.

It sure made my work hours go by faster. Even though we didn't get to go out for our anniversary its was still a happy one for me.

1 comment:

Elisha Marie said...

I recognize the PTL. Good choice. Happy Anniversary!