Thursday, August 20, 2009

My Mommy turns 60

Mom turned 60 last Monday but we didn't get to celebrate it until today, Thursday mainly for 2 reasons: #1: Julie arrived back from Cambodia on Monday, #2: I am off tonight.

I put together a simple menu of fish dishes, and pancit for long life. A little cake here, a little singing there and it was a little party to celebrate the most influential and inspiring person in my life...my Mom.

Happy Birthday Mom!!!
Notice Rj's hand sign....he has inherited it from my Mom :)
********************************

The Happy Party #2 Cake from TLJ on Sepulveda
had blueberries inside-Yummy!
*********************************************

the little decorations after the kids were done with it....
it was hard to bite! But not too sweet.

*******************************************************

Celeste tried to or maybe did touch the cake....
hehehehe

******************************************

More food..


No comments: